db QuickPay is a quick and easy one-stop payment solution to help you make a host of online payments at your convenience. Earn express rewards on all transactions.
Avoid hassles of withdrawing cash, dropping cheques or searching for a retailer for your regular payments.
You can make the following online payments using db QuickPay:
- Prepaid Mobile Recharge: You can recharge your prepaid mobile phone anytime from anywhere using your Deutsche Bank account.
- Utility and Other payments: Pay your mobile, electricity and other utility bills as well as insurance premia without going through the hassle of registration.
- Donations: Be a responsible corporate citizen and donate to over 9 charity organizations using your Deutsche Bank account.
This service is currently not available to customers registered for db OnlineBanking for corporates and firms.
Recharge your prepaid connection
You can recharge your prepaid connection online. All of India's major top cellular services providers are part of this service. Apart from GSM connection recharges, you can recharge your CDMA prepaid connection phones as well.
The recharge payments can be made using either a Deutsche Bank Savings / Current Account.
This service is completely free for all Deutsche Bank customers.
How it works:
- Select the ‘Mobile Recharge’ option to choose the mobile operator.
- Select your ‘Region’ and input your mobile connection number and recharge amount.
- Verify and confirm the details entered and Submit your request to go to the payment page.
- Enter your Deutsche Bank customer ID and transaction password to select the account you want to debit.
- Make your payment.
Click here for list of mobile operators.
Utility Bill Payment
You can pay your mobile, electricity, landline phone bills, subscribe to magazines and pay your insurance premia without going through the hassle of registration.
All you need is the bill and a Deutsche Bank account to make payments from the comforts of your home or office.
This service is completely free of any charge.
How it works:
- Select the utility service and click on submit.
- Enter the details of the biller, payment amount and click on submit.
- Verify and confirm the biller details and Click on submit to make the payment using db DirectDebit.
Click here for list of billers.
db QuickPay enables you to make donations online. Whether it is for Cancer Relief, Child Care, Animal Concern or Women up-liftment, you can show that you care by donating for the cause using your Deutsche Bank account.
How it works:
- Select the organization that you want to donate for and click on submit.
- Enter the details as is required by the organization, donation amount and click on submit.
- Verify and confirm the payment details and click on submit to make the payment using db DirectDebit.
Charities associated with db QuickPay:
- Cancer Patients Aid Association
- Childline India Foundation
- CRY – Child Rights and You
- National Association For the Blind
- PETA – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- PRIDE India – Planning Rural Integrated Development through Education
- SAVE – The Children India
- Shree Siddhivinayak Ganapati Temple Trust
- WISE – Women’s Institute for Social Education